Digital Marketing Specialist
At Compass Media we combine a laid-back vibe with a hyper-productive digital workload. The result? A fun, creative, energetic, showcase-your-skills kind of environment where you can grow and mentor, roll up your sleeves, and play a key role in the success of our clients and our company.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team.
Are you who we’re looking for?
Our ideal candidate should be able to communicate effectively, have a positive attitude and strong work ethic, be self-motivated and organized.
To be technical about it, our Digital Marketing Specialist will be expected to successfully:
- Create and execute multiple digital campaigns across several platforms including but not limited to: Google Ads, Meta (Facebook/Instagram), LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Generate monthly reports on a schedule using aggregate tools.
- Review monthly reports with clients and provide strategic recommendations to consistently improve campaign performance.
- Manage multiple client SEO campaigns including on-site optimization strategies, keyword research, site traffic monitoring, and strategy.
Does your resume include the following?
- At least 2 years of experience in SEO
- At least 3 years of experience in digital campaign management: ppc, display and/or paid social advertising
- Experience with Google Products including Drive, Analytics and Search Console, Business Profile, Tag Manager and more.
- Up-to-date Google Ads certifications are a plus
- Experience with programmatic, streaming audio, CTV, etc also a plus
For more than 35 years, Compass Media has established and maintained a tradition of achieving results for companies and organizations looking to promote their destinations, businesses, products and services. We are a growing, fun team to work with. Our growth has been broad – digital strategy, team members, geography and industries served. As we continue to add team members, we continue to keep the family-like environment in place. We are excited to invest in our team members and our technology to provide the best customer service to our clients.
So, what do you have to do?
If this position sounds like a good match for you, then submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the position title in the subject line of your email. Yes, that cover letter matters. It is your opportunity to tell your story and convince us to reach out to you.
WE’RE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Compass Media LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.