Paid Search Manager
Compass Media LLC – Remote
Our team is looking for an experienced Paid Search Manager to join our team. We have seen steady growth in our digital services work over the past few years and have been continuously hiring to keep up with that growth.
Our ideal candidate is an SEM/PPC expert who is self-motivated, can communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and clients, has a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Develop and manage implementation of search campaigns (primarily on Google Ads)
- Generate monthly reports on a schedule using aggregate tools
- Manage bids and budgets, test and optimize keywords and creative
- Be the subject matter expert on monthly client calls and translate data into actionable recommendations to consistently improve campaign performance
- Ability to thrive in a flexible, remote environment and ability to learn/adapt quickly
- Ability to be extremely organized and be great at managing deadlines
- Stay current with search engine and PPC industry news and trends
Does your resume include the following?
- At least 3 years of experience in SEM/PPC campaign management
- Current Google Search Ads certification
- Experience in use of Google products including Drive, Sheets, Docs, and Tag Manager
- Experience with Google Analytics, Search Console, and Google My Business a plus
- Additional experience with Paid Social and/or Programmatic a plus
About Compass Media
At Compass Media we combine a laid-back vibe with a hyper-productive digital workload. The result? A fun, creative, energetic, showcase-your-skills kind of environment where you can grow and mentor, roll up your sleeves, and play a key role in the success of our clients and our company.
For more than 35 years, Compass Media has established and maintained a tradition of achieving results for companies and organizations looking to promote their destinations, businesses, products and services. We are a growing, fun team to work with.
Does this sound like a good match?
Then submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the position title in the subject line of your email. Yes, we read cover letters but they are not required.
WE’RE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Compass Media, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.