Social Media/Content Manager
Compass Media LLC – Orange Beach, AL
Do you have experience creating social media content, writing blogs, building email newsletters for different industries and brainstorming creative ideas? Are you looking for a fun work environment near the beach? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
We currently have an opening for a social media content creator and we’re looking for someone with a great work ethic and an interest in growing with our company.
The perks? You’ll work in a gorgeous office overlooking the water with the option to work a hybrid schedule. You’ll have the opportunity to join tourism video-shoots, attend local events and work with a great team of like-minded people.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content. This includes social media posts, blogs, emails, photos, videos and graphics
- Design and implement strategy to align with each client’s business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Manage deadlines for and stay in contact with multiple clients
- Schedule content for and monitor social media accounts
- Stay up to date with current trends on all social media platforms
- Proven work experience as a social media content creator
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative photo and video content
- Knowledge of online marketing channels, such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Excellent internal and external communication
- A knack for multitasking
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications or a relevant field is preferred
- 3 years of experience is preferred
- Must be within commuting distance to our office in Orange Beach, Alabama
About Compass Media:
For more than three decades, Compass Media has established a tradition of achieving results for companies and organizations looking to promote their destinations, businesses, products and services. Our clients—including tourism organizations, healthcare, education, retailers, vacation management companies, attractions, accommodations and more—benefit from our innovative integrated marketing services.
Is our company the right fit for you? Are you the right person for our team? Get in touch, and let’s start talking. Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WE’RE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Compass Media, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.